jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

WELCOME TO "MY PLANET, MY SPACE"




My name is cristina
I am 16 years old and I live in Bezana.

My numbre one of everything:



  • Colour: Blue

Possession: My guitar



  • Time of the day: The afternoon


  • Season of the year: Summer


  • Fragance: Woman secret


  • Writer: Carlos Ruiz Zafón


  • Fictional character: Goofy


  • Music group/ artist: Alice keys, Beyoncé, Christina Aguilera...


  • TV show: Fama a bailar


  • Place: Barcelona


  • Food: Tortilla de patata, croquetas, macarrones...


  • Sports: Swim



Here is some more information about me:






  • I love dogs but I hate cats


  • The thing which annoys me most is don´t meet my friends


  • Sometimes, I am scared of horror films


  • My best friend would describe me as a friendly, nice and crazy person


  • If I could change my name, it would be Carlota


  • My idea of happiness is have near person who love me


  • I can´t resist chocolate


  • My favourite words in the world are house and mountains


  • My aim in life is to be happy


  • My message to the world is "Don´t worry, be happy"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario